Sunday, May 16, 2010

I ordered a fetal Doppler today. It should be here Tuesday. I just have to know for myself if I'm still pregnant, rather than wait two more weeks to hear it from my doc. I guess it is prob a bad idea in case I can't find a heartbeat, but I just have to. I feel like I'm having less symptoms so I want reassurance.

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, I haven't been on blogger forever, so I just read that you are for sure in fact preggers! Yaay! I am so happy for you guys. I know you are probably a nervous wreck most of the time, but you are totally justified in that! I am so happy for you to have this pregnancy! I will be praying for an uneventful and wonderful next 7 months! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you, Ashley. If having the doppler gives you piece of mind, then it's worth it. I pray every night that you get to bring a living, breathing baby home! God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I got my doppler. I love having it and you will too!

    ReplyDelete