My NT scan went well but we still have to wait on the bloodwork. The fantastic news is, they're pretty sure it's a GIRL!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but God knows how much I want another girl. We'll see if she's still a girl in a few weeks :)
Very glad to hear the scan went well. And how neat about a little girl. :)
ReplyDeleteI thought girl! I just suspected that from what you kept saying the heartbeat reading was. I know it can be a bit of an old wives tale, but it always seems true. Angus' was always much slower than that. Wait and see I guess, but the best news is all looks well!
ReplyDeletexo
Oh, I hope it is a girl, too! Glad your scan went well!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your scan went well!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDeleteThinking pink!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are good. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI hear you!! I wanted another girl so much!!
ReplyDelete