Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quick Post

Paisley will be two weeks tomorrow and my husband goes back to work tomorrow, too. I'm never going to sleep again :-/ She already has her days and nights mixed up which makes for a crazy/zombie mommy, lol. I have been getting up all night with her and my hubby would get up with her in the morning and let me sleep til 11am (or later). Now I will have to do it all by myself...yikes! I had him buy me some energy drinks.

I've been trying to sing to Paisley, but it NEVER FAILS that when I sing Jesus Loves Me to her I break down and cry thinking about Mackenzie. Also, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has a similar effect. My sweet baby Mackenzie...I will never stop missing her. I included her picture and a ladybug in some of our maternity pictures and just yesterday did the same in Paisley's newborn pictures. I know the photographers think I'm nuts but it's not about them. I couldn't live with myself if I left out our first born daughter. She's so loved and missed.

Here is a bittersweet moment as we took Paisley to the cemetery to "meet" her sister and decorate for Christmas:

4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to the exhaustion. My hubby was only home for a few days when we had Lukas. I hope that you find time to sleep. Sleep when she sleeps during the day. Ask for help. That is a big one for me. I didn't ask because I wanted to be super mom. But if you feel like you need help for even a few hours ask a friend or family member. It doesn't make you a bad mommy. It will make you a stronger mommy.

    I can imagine how hard it is to sing to Paisley. I am also fearing the sorrows that will come with the happiness of my Rainbow.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paisley looks so cute....and I know Mackenzie was there with her when you took the picture. So very precious. You will be amazed at how you handle it with hubby going back to work. You can do it, Ashley! You'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww - this is so sweet! Paisley is beautiful as she visits her sister - Mackenzie is looking down from Heaven. I hope things go smoothly after your husband goes back to work. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so sad that this is how they must meet and visit in this life. :( I know that Paisley will know all about her big sis and love her so much!

    ReplyDelete