Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis the Season for Shutterfly 8i8

Last year I didn't do Christmas cards because I felt like it would portray the illusion that we were happy and "over" Mackenzie's death. This year with a new bundle of joy in our lives I feel like we can celebrate both our babies in a beautiful Christmas card. I love all of the items I've ever seen from Shutterfly, from birth announcements to photo books. I plan to create a family Christmas card from Shutterfly this year with photos of our family. Here are just a few of the cards I'm considering:

Count Your Blessings


Fa LaLa

I also intend to use Shutterfly to create Paisley's birth announcements just as soon as I get her newborn pictures back from the photographer. I'll follow up with a post of both the Christmas cards we use and the birth announcements :) I'm excited to have a beautiful, healthy baby to show off this holiday season <3 Praise God!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Shutterfly too, I spend way too much time on there playing with putting pics in different cards. I think I made over 20 this year before I settled on a Christmas card! Have fun and looking forward to seeing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.....I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete