Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Does my husband think I'm going to get pregnant just by willing a baby into existence??? Ugh! I wish I could get pregnant by myself, but I can't. This may be TMI but I told him this afternoon we needed to "do it" tonight and instead he's asleep. I don't know which I want more: to punch him or cry. I guess the latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








*hugs* Trying is so taxing on a relationship. Praying for a BFP for you soon.
ReplyDeleteI can sooo relate to this post. I am sorry. it is difficult sometimes to be on the same page with these things. xx
ReplyDeleteIm sorry Ashley, I hope you get to "do it" soon...timing is never on spot - so maybe a little wait might do the trick? Ya never know, just trying to help be optimistic...smile and dress sexy :) hugs, Nan
ReplyDeleteYou should've punched him! ;o) lol Hopefully tonight will be a better night...and it won't be too late! :o) Good luck!!
ReplyDeletePunch him!
ReplyDeletePunch him....my hubby doesn't that to me at time too. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeletei remember when we were trying that i used to say the same thing, that i hated that it took two people to get pregnant. i was so desperate, i thought about getting strangers to impregnate me. but, then i realized i wanted the baby to be dh's too.
ReplyDeleteoh honey, i wish i could get pregnant all by myself too! i'm so frustrated that i don't have a partner to "do it" with, lol, but i can imagine how frustrated you are having a partner, but not getting some anyway! hugs to you my dear! push him off the bed!
ReplyDelete