Saturday, March 27, 2010

Maybe TMI, but after a big fight about why we weren't doing "it" we finally did. The next day my ovulation predictor said I was ovulating so we did "it" again, lol. I'm really praying that I'll get pregnant this month cuz fighting about trying to have a baby is exhausting. Send me all your baby dust :)

7 comments:

  1. Glad you were finally able to do it!!! Stay strong and positive! Sending all the baby dust I have your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you guys were able to squeeze that in. hang in there. hoping this is for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel, Ashley. Trust me, you are NOT alone on this. Hang tough and hopefully it'll all be "right". Yup, it takes two to tango, though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for you. And all my baby dust is on its way to you. I hope it helps :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. TTC can be so emotionally taxing....Sending baby dust your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending tons of sparkly glittery baby dust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sending lots of baby dust your way! i've got my fingers crossed for you two! :)

    ReplyDelete