Made a call to my dr's office today and spoke with someone on call. There are traces of blood in my discharge (sorry, tmi). It's not always there and it's minimal but I'm still scared. My appointment wednesday can't come soon enough!!
Let me give you hope..... Small amounts of bleeding is very normal the first trimester. Especially early on. As the egg implants into the uterus some of the lining can slough off and cause small amounts of bleeding. I am going to pray that that is what is happening.
Praying that you can have piece of mind and all will go well!
On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
(((((HUGS))))) and thinking of you!
ReplyDeletego away bleeding! praying wednesday comes super quick! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am really hoping everything is ok!
ReplyDeletePraying everything goes okay! Even a little blood is just plain scary!
ReplyDeleteLet me give you hope..... Small amounts of bleeding is very normal the first trimester. Especially early on. As the egg implants into the uterus some of the lining can slough off and cause small amounts of bleeding. I am going to pray that that is what is happening.
ReplyDeletePraying that you can have piece of mind and all will go well!
Hope and pray that this is nothing to worry about and the doctor can ease your mind when you see him. xoxoxo
ReplyDeletepraying the blood is just implantation bleeding and it will go away *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHoping everything is okay and it is just implantation bleeding, my fingers are crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteHoping you are feeling better today and Wednesday's appt goes VERY well!! xx
ReplyDelete