Seriously. I'm going crazy. My period was due yesterday and it hasn't shown up yet but the preg test was negative yesterday. Today my boobs are killing me which has only ever happened the 2 times I've been preggo, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up...
It is so hard waiting to find out and to 'know' if we are pregnant. Thinking of you!! xo
ReplyDeleteHmmm...maybe you should call the dr and get a blood test done. Waiting can be torture, especially when it is something you want so badly. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! xx
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, the anticipation kills me some days. I'll be praying for a positive result soon! (It may just be to early yet to detect w/ an at home test, I agree that maybe a blood test is the way to go.) *HUGS*
ReplyDeletegood luck -fingers crossed xx
ReplyDeleteOh please, oh please! No period, Ashley! I so want a positive test for you! I will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteFingers and toes are crossed for you. Im hoping that AF doesnt turn up for many many many more months. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteUgh, so frustrating. I have been where you are.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
xo
waiting with you. begging the universe to let this be YOUR month!
ReplyDeletePrayers! Baby dust! Hugs! Hope this is going to be a BFP soon :) xxxooo
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a answer soon, the waiting is painful!
ReplyDeleteHope, hope, hope that you are pregnant!
ReplyDeleteHoping this is your month, but I second the blood test :)
ReplyDeleteyay, ouchie boobies! i'm really excited for you, that's a good sign! i've been wanting to choke everybody, which i thought was a good pregnancy sign cuz i have no patience when i'm pregnant lol, but alas, i think i just have pms from hell this month! got my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteImpatiently waiting for you to post :)
ReplyDelete