Ok the black hole where the baby should form was located in my uterus...not my tube...thank God. But I'm really early...like 3.5 weeks so there was nothing to really see. No yolk sac or anything. Guess we just wait...
On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
will keep you in my preggie prayers.
ReplyDeleteEm
Massachusetts
Hey that's great news!!! Give it 3 weeks and you should see a heart beat! I'm keeping you in my prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteGood news so far, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteYaay for black holes in the uterus! :o) Can't wait until you can see your little sweetheart! I will keep praying!!
ReplyDeleteGlad baby is in the right place - praying for continued good news. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers honey! This is positive news! YAY :) xxxooo
ReplyDeleteprayers your way *hugs*
ReplyDeletesending lots of prayers your way for news that gets better and better.
ReplyDeleteThat is encouraging that it is not ectopic! Sorry you weren't able to see anything else. Waiting can be so hard!
ReplyDelete