I just realized...I've officially made it to the SECOND TRIMESTER!!! I never thought I would get this far again. This has already been a daily struggle mentally. I just have to keep my eye on the prize <3
Cheering this baby and you on milestone by milestone! I'm so glad you're in the second trimester. Thinking of you so much as Mackenzie's birthday draws nearer. xo
Congratulations...I'm also very sorry for the loss of your baby girl. My daughter, Lily Katherine, was born still on March 16 of this year. (two days after her due date.) When I arrived at the hospital to give birth, there was no heartbeat. Thinking of you, Hannah Rose from roseandherlily.blogspot.com
Happy birthday (a day late, sorry) Mackenzie! I hope Chase got to share some cake with you! I am so happy for you Ashley on your pregnancy and each day you experience. I can only imagine the mental part of this and hope that you are able to enjoy these moments through your clouds of uncertainty. You are a great mama and this little one is going to be so ready for you to take care of "it". Many thoughts and blessings sent your way....
On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
That is amazing!!! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteawesome, congrats to another achievement :)
ReplyDeleteWoot woot! Glad you have reached this point!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Second Trimester!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOP! Congratulations honey, just keep going, day by day. Small steps :) xxxx Amy xxxx
ReplyDeleteCheering this baby and you on milestone by milestone! I'm so glad you're in the second trimester. Thinking of you so much as Mackenzie's birthday draws nearer. xo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...I'm also very sorry for the loss of your baby girl. My daughter, Lily Katherine, was born still on March 16 of this year. (two days after her due date.) When I arrived at the hospital to give birth, there was no heartbeat. Thinking of you, Hannah Rose from roseandherlily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful *hugs* The second trimester has been so emotionally and mentally challenging for me.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday (a day late, sorry) Mackenzie! I hope Chase got to share some cake with you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you Ashley on your pregnancy and each day you experience. I can only imagine the mental part of this and hope that you are able to enjoy these moments through your clouds of uncertainty. You are a great mama and this little one is going to be so ready for you to take care of "it". Many thoughts and blessings sent your way....
Whoo hoo! Congrats!
ReplyDelete