********UPDATE: Per a comment on this post I am posting pictures of the test for your scrutiny. Let me know what you think...*******************
Today I called my doctor per all of your suggestions to get a blood test and the appointment lady told me they "don't typically make those types of appointments" and that "the doctor will probably want to see you." So they wouldn't let me schedule an appointment to come in for a blood test until they talked to my doctor and got her "ok." Which is insanely stupid and I swear *if* I am pregnant...and it's ectopic...they'll be sorry. I am trying to catch this early if I am pregnant to make sure it's not ectopic. I only have one tube left and I can't afford to lose it too.
I still haven't started my period...I'm 4-5 days late. My boobs still hurt and my lower back is starting to hurt, too. Hell, I'm not even sure if you can feel symptoms this soon. I ovulated on the 25th of March. Honestly I feel like I am pregnant but I'm a little scared to say that and then be wrong because I will feel stupid. I really want to be pregnant...don't we all. I'm planning to take a digital test tomorrow to see if that will be more clear, lol. I've spent a lot of money on pregnancy tests lately. My co-worker is talking to me like I'm insane, but honestly...once you've lost two babies...even one baby...getting pregnant is like tunnel vision and the waiting is unbearable.
PS - Sorry for all the short posts. When I post something short it's because I'm doing it off my phone and it only allows a few sentences or else it posts each part of it separately. Stupid, I know.
PSS - Anyone feeling generous please visit my March of Dimes site http://marchforbabies.org/teammackenzienoelle to donate. We've raised a lot already, but I've personally only raised $130 according to my numbers and you have to raise $200 to receive a free shirt :) Technically I've raised closer to $285 but instead of donating on my personal page some people donated on the team page which doesn't calculate into my numbers. Anyways, this is a great cause and any amount helps. The walk is on April 24th and I promise to post pics of the team (of 30!!) in our super cute Team Mackenzie Noelle shirts :)










I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is a great big fat PREGNANT and that little one found it's way into the right spot. I will add you to my prayers tonight!!!
ReplyDeleteThe last few times I have been pg, my boobs were very tender before I even thought to take a test, so it is possible to feel those symptoms early on. I was really hoping to see a pic of the pg test...is that gross??? ;) If you are seeing any line at all, I am betting that it is positive. With this baby, the 1st test I took had a VERY faint line too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! xx
ReplyDeleteA faint line is a line...I think that test is a yes, yes, yes! :) Praying that tomorrow the test is even clearer for you. xx
ReplyDeleteI had a faint line in one of my pregnancies (had to hold it up to the window in the daylight to see faint line)
ReplyDeleteThat faint line is turning 9 this May. Crossing fingers/toes and anything else.
I see 2 lines, and my vision isn't even that great.So they must be there! Hoping that you are pregnant and that you have a sweet baby in the appropriate amount of time!
ReplyDeleteHi! My name is Melanie and I have been folowing your blog for quite awhile now, but have never posted before! We only have one Google acct. in my husband's name so that's why it says "Ben said..."! I definetly see a second faint pink line and I am the expert a seeing faint pink lines! When I was pregnant with my middle child, well i guess it was before i was pregnant, when I WANTED to be pregnant, I took so many of these every month just hoping, turning the stick every which way, holding it under direct light angling it "just so" making sure I wasn't just seeing where I knew the line was supposed to be that when at last the very, very faint line did appear I just kept taking the tests just to make sure the faint line I saw wasn't a fluke. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and your husband...you SOO derserve some good news and joy in your lives. I'll be checking regularly to see the good news soon! I have a feeling Mackenzie and her sibling are watching over you right now! Melanie x
ReplyDeleteYour not going crazy, I can definately see 2 lines as well. All the best x0x0x0
ReplyDeleteThe last two times I was pregnant mine line looked just like that so I bought a digital and it said pregnant.
ReplyDeleteThat is TOTALLY a positive.
ReplyDeleteThis very very faint positive turned out to be my twins :)
ReplyDeletehttp://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/outofmana76/hmm.jpg
I see a faint line, woohoo!
ReplyDeleteI see a faint line too! I had a few of those with Ella :) Crossing my fingers for you!!!
ReplyDeletewell i already know the news, but yeah, i can see the lines too! see, you weren't crazy! lol
ReplyDeleteWell...I see it too!!! keep peeing on the sticks :)
ReplyDelete