Praying you have a smooth c section with Paisley! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics! Its definitely a nerve wracking place to be, but its almost over now...
On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
Praying you have a smooth c section with Paisley! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics! Its definitely a nerve wracking place to be, but its almost over now...
ReplyDeletePraying for you and baby Paisley. Hopefully you have her safely in your arms by now!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how things go and see pictures, you will be in my thoughts!
ReplyDeleteHugs and good throughts being sent your way. Hope by now you are cradling your beautiful baby girl.
ReplyDelete