On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
Sooo happy :) you get your little rainbow. Can't wait to hear all about her.
ReplyDeletePraise the lord! So happy she is here. Happy Birthday Paisley! Can't wait to see what you look like!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So happy for you! I bet she is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteShe's just beautiful Ashley <3 Congratulations, God is so good :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic!! Bless you all!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteBest news I've had all day. By far!
ReplyDeletexo
I'm so happy she is here!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDelete