Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Jet

Tonight I am so so so very sad for Mirne & Craig. They have just suffered their third loss and my heart is broken for them. Life has never seemed more unfair. I don't even really know them, but I've been following their blog and hoping for the best for them & with them. I can't even imagine what they are going through. It felt like my life ended when Mackenzie's did. I can't even fathom what it would be like to suffer another loss with a second baby. My mind cannot even begin to entertain the thought of losing a third child. My thoughts and prayers are with Mirne and Craig tonight. I will never forget them or their three precious babies: Freyja, Kees, and Jet.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of your sweet Mackenzie as I read this. I think it is wonderful to document all of it, even if it is not in order. I think it will do your heart good in the years to come to have all of these memories with you.

    ReplyDelete