Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Blog Question: Is there a way to restrict my blog to where only people I allow to see it can see it WITHOUT restricting the people who are already my followers?? People IRL are starting to find my blog and I'm not ready for that (Valerie & Shannon...Ya'll are ok!). I know I can restrict to only invited readers but I don't want to kick off my current followers. Any suggestions??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








We can send you our email and you can approve us or something like that once you switch it to private. I think that's how it works but it's been a bit since I applied to a private blog.
ReplyDeleteI was going to say what Holly said. :)
ReplyDeleteDid you see Mackenzie's butterfly on my site?
I'm glad you like it. It's been up for a while. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, i dread IRLers finding my blog! have you figured out how to make it private? i had thought about doing that but didn't want to discourage other mommies from finding me. did you tell alot of IRL people about your blog? how the heck are they coming across it?
ReplyDeleteYa you can go private and approve each person individually. otherwise no real way. My blog is laid out three ways, public posts, private friends only posts and private ultra screened posts for only those few selected to be in that group. I am on Live Journal though.
ReplyDeleteSorry I am not good at computer stuff. HOWEVER...guess what I did today :)
ReplyDeletehttp://tripletbutterflywings.blogspot.com/2009/09/mackenzie.html