Wednesday, November 25, 2009
So I have this group of girlfriends...there are 8 of us. We've known each other since high school...some since elementary & preschool. Anyways we all hang out still and I was the first of the group to be pregnant and of course Mackenzie died. Now another girl in our group is pregnant and my heart almost fell out of my chest when I found out. I would have burst into tears but I was at work when I found out. I'm so upset that I won't be the first one to have a baby in our group. It's not fair. I was pregnant. I should have been the first. I really hoped to get pregnant again before anyone else but looks like that's blown to hell. I really didn't need this right before thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I'm so sorry. Our plans did not turn out as we hoped they would. You are right, it is not fair. Thinking about you...
ReplyDeletexx
In my book you are the first Mommy in your group...hugs, Nan xo
ReplyDeleteI agree with both Jill and Nan - you are still the first Mum in your group but I'm so sorry it's not fair that Mackenzie isn't in your arms. That's rough, rough, awful, horrible. I was at a playgroup today where a mother was selling barettes she makes. There was one with a ladybug and I immediately thought of you and Mackenzie. I bought it for you and would love to post it to you if you're okay with that. I thought you might be able to craft them for your site? She's here in BC so it can't impact her business or idea. I'm at westcoast3m@yahoo.ca . If you email me your address I can mail it tomorrow. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry hun. Its so hard in so many differnt aspects that I never thought possible. I hope you manage to have a happy thanksgiving today anyway. *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteYou did have a baby dear and you are the first mommy. I understand the frustration with it all. It isn't fair.
ReplyDeleteit's NOT fair. but you're still the first mommy, like everyone said.
ReplyDeleteI wish you didn't have to deal with this....
ReplyDeleteI wanted to say 'hi'. I've been out for thanksgiving visiting family and I got your package in teh mail right before I left. I cannot tell you how much it meant to me. You are so awesome. Thank you so much...I hope you got my note in the mail. You are so sweet.
Hugs,
Christy
I am so sorry. I can totally relate to how you are feeling. My sister had her third yesterday. I am thrilled for her, I want nothing but happiness for her family, but I also feel such longing for my own child. Why did my child have to get cancer and die? Why do I have to be infertile now? It all seems so unfair. I am thinking of you and know how you feel...
ReplyDeleteYou were the first. I hope your friends remember that. But, I totally get what you are saying. One of my best friends just had her second baby last week. She found out she was expecting just days after I lost Ella. I still haven't seen her and she only lives an hour away. It's so, so hard. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteOMG- your lady bug bottle caps are awesome! I'm gonna go visit your site again.