It's an ectopic pregnancy. A live one. I heard my baby's heartbeat. But I'm in a hospital bed now getting ready for surgery at 2:30 PM. It's over. And it only just began. What the hell is wrong with me? Another angel baby waiting on me in Heaven.
:( I don't really have the words. I'm so sorry you are facing this. I hope that everything went 'well' in surgery. I wish it was different, I was so happy when I read your journal and saw you were pregnant again. It's just too cruel xxxxx
Ashley I am so sorry. I hate that this happened. I wish I could hold your hand and hug you and tell you it will all get better. I can't take your pain away, though. Know that you have so many friends holding you in their hearts. xoxo Christy
On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
So sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteOh, Ashley. This is so unfair. I am so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you.
ReplyDeleteOh God, that is terrible. I am so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteWhat a shit way to ring in the new year, blah!
I'm so very sorry, Ashley. Life is truly unfair. I'll be praying for you to find strength during this difficult time.
ReplyDelete:( I don't really have the words. I'm so sorry you are facing this. I hope that everything went 'well' in surgery. I wish it was different, I was so happy when I read your journal and saw you were pregnant again. It's just too cruel xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Ashley. You are in my thoughts and prayers today.
ReplyDeleteXO
I am so sorry to hear of your enduring another loss ! You are in my Prayers !
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. *huge hugs* Sending prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteWhile I know my condolences won't take the pain away, please know that you are in my thoughts and heart during this tragic time. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteOh Ashley I am so very sorry. I know your heart must be broken all over again. Wishing for peace to find its way to you quickly. xx
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry.
ReplyDeleteBroken hearted for you.
ReplyDeletexo
oh sweetheart, oh my... i am totally shaken to the core by this. i wish i had more words but i dont. i am so, so sorry.
ReplyDelete:( Thinking of you x
ReplyDeleteOh no, I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you
Oh Ashley i am so sorry. I dont even know what to say. My heart is breaking for you and my tears are flowing for you. You are in my thoughts.Xxx
ReplyDeletei am so sorry to hear that. praying for you. ~~hugs~~
ReplyDeleteAshley, I am so sorry. I am just heartbroken for you. You are in my thoughts! xx
ReplyDeleteHeartbroken for you! You're in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh, Ashley. I am so sorry. My heart is broken for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Love, Kelli
ReplyDeleteI just don't get it, how can one who has already endured one loss go through any more?! I sm so sorry, and I am keeping you in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI am soo very sorry
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Ashley. What sorrow for you after such hope for this baby. Thinking of you and sending you love. xo
ReplyDeleteAshley I am so sorry. I hate that this happened. I wish I could hold your hand and hug you and tell you it will all get better. I can't take your pain away, though. Know that you have so many friends holding you in their hearts.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Christy
Oh Ashley, I'm so sorry!!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for you hon, I am so so sorry. You know we are all here for you, always, if you need anything. Hugs, tears and love, Nan xo
ReplyDelete