My mom & dad decided they would like to buy us a tree to plant at our house in memory of Mackenzie. We picked out a Crepe Myrtle with baby pink flowers. In the picture below you can hardly tell there are any flowers...but it's not really flowering yet anyways. We wanted a Mimosa tree, but we looked at three different places and couldn't find any. Just wanted to share. I'm glad it will be there to greet us everytime we come home. Thanks Mom & Dad! :)









Beautiful! xo
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. I can picture it in full bloom, what a great way to remember your daughter.
ReplyDeletexx,
tina
that's a lovely thing to have greet you each day when you come home.
ReplyDeletemy foster mom planted a pink flowering dogwood in her backyard for Leila, with asian lillies and a few other flowers all around it. i just hope she never moves!
I think a tree is a great idea. My husband's grandma in Texas said she would buy us a tree but we want to wait until we move to our next house which will be our permanent home. I want to be able to keep the tree where I live for my life. I think your tree sounds so beautiful with those pink flowers!!
ReplyDelete