Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here's the link to the free doppler rentals for baby loss moms: http://tinyheartbeats.org/index.htm

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley I just read your updates....I am so happy for you. I am thinking positive for you (and with you) that everything is perfect. I can't imagine a better christmas present! Congrats and I hope you can start enjoying it soon. Though I totally and completely understand your reservations. So to a very wise woman from a comparable wise woman, good luck.

    I also wanted to tell you that I was thinking about Mackenzie today. I wish her a happy birhtday up there in heaven and I am pretty sure Chase was there to help her celebrate. Chase died on the 17th of the month so that is a tough day for me, too. He would be 8 months this month. Hugs to you and know I am thinking about you, mackenzie, your hubby and the little bitty cells growing in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome! I'm gonna have to remember this. I'm hoping at least.

    ReplyDelete