It must be true. The bloodwork came back positive for pregnancy. I'm too afraid to be very excited. They want me back in there tomorrow for more bloodwork to make sure I'm not miscarrying. Wish they wouldn't have mentioned that. I don't think I am...no signs. But I'm scared anyways :(
I know that you are too scared to be excited right now so I will be excited for you!!! I can't wait to follow this rainbow baby's story :) I am sooo sooooo happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Ashley, what wonderful news. I am sending so much love and all the positive vibes I have. Hang in there, and email if you want. I understand exactly what you're going through.
ReplyDeletexo
So glad to hear this great news!!! I know it is hard, but try to stay positive and take things one day at a time. I'm pulling for you!!! xx
ReplyDeleteso glad to hear! will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news. I can understand the anticipating of waiting for repeat hormone levels. Thinking of you. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such great news, I came across your blog when you did the giveaway and now I am hooked! I keep checking every day for pregnancy news :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations!
ReplyDeleteNever thought I could be so excited for someone I don't know!! CONGRATS!!!!!! You def have to let us know how things go tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers!!!
Praying hard for you, Ashley! I know you'll keep us posted. Sometimes women spot a bit when the egg implants....that's the sort of weird random information that I remember. So thinking positively for you that everything is fine for your rainbow baby. xo
ReplyDeleteThat is great that the bloodwork showed that you indeed are pregnant! And I am hoping that the bleeding is nothing to worry about.
ReplyDeleteI'm a few days behind on everyone's blogs. Sorry!