There was like nothing on the ultrasound. So either I'm super early pregnant, chemical pregnancy, or tubal pregnancy. Seriously, nothing can be normal for me. If it's tubal, it's the worst. I half expect it to be that with my luck. Aghhhhh!
I'm sorry, Ashley. You're right. I don't understand why things are just easy from here on out. Saying a prayer and sending good energy out to the universe today for you. I assume you have to wait a few days before they check again, right? Please let us know. I'm thinking of you!
On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
Keeping my fngers crossed for you. What now...what are they doing to check further into this?? xx
ReplyDeleteStill hopeful for the best
ReplyDeletexo
Hoping for you, Ashley. What a stress for you. Has your care provider said what the next steps are? (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Ashley. You're right. I don't understand why things are just easy from here on out. Saying a prayer and sending good energy out to the universe today for you. I assume you have to wait a few days before they check again, right? Please let us know. I'm thinking of you!
ReplyDelete*huge hugs* Hoping its just a matter of too early.
ReplyDelete