Thursday, December 24, 2009

I don't know if I can handle being pregnant again. Every day I'm sure this baby has died. I noticed a little pink blood earlier. I was supposed to announce the news tomorrow but now I'm too scared to tell them if the baby might die. I don't go for an ultrasound til Jan 6th. I'm freaking out already and I'm not even 6 weeks preggo.

7 comments:

  1. Ashley, I am so sorry that you will be so worried throughout your pregnancy. I hate it for you because most women get to lose that nervousness after 12-15 weeks, but I am guessing that you'll be nervous right up until the baby's delivery. I hate that for you. I will send prayers up for you in hopes that your heart will over power your mind and let you enjoy your pregnancy. As far as telling the news tomorrow, I still think you should follow your heart and do it. Telling them won't change the outcome. And Heaven forbid, if you were to lose the baby, you would have the support of all your family. I am praying for you and baby. Please have a Merry Christmas!! Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh honey, i cant imagine.. if i get pregnant soon, though, i wont have to imagine. i'll be right there with you. try to draw strength from the other girls here who have made it through.

    praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this...just try and take it one day at a time. Maybe you should try calling your dr and let them know of the spotting and your anxiety. I would hope they can get you in sooner, just to put your mind at ease. Wishing you a peaceful Christmas today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking about you! I agree with Tina. I would call the Dr to see if they can get you in sooner. Peace of mind is so important for you right now. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand. One hour at a time.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had some spotting at 11 weeks and it turned out to be nothing. I know EVERY thing with this pregnancy will be a huge deal. Right there with you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *huge hugs* I can imagine the worries you are feeling. I echo Jill and Tina...definately contact your doc to see if they can get you in sooner. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete