Monday, December 21, 2009

:) :) :) I'm really pregnant!!! :) :) :) My blood work confirmed that the hormones doubled like they should and I just need to schedule my first ultrasound! What a relief! Thank you God :) What an amazing Christmas present!!

17 comments:

  1. So, so, so happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!! What a WONDERFUL Christmas present for you and your hubby!!!
    Lots of love,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy for you, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Congratulations, what an awesome Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! I am thrilled for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, I am so glad you got good news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! Hang on for the ride. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy for you Ashley! So incredibly happy for you! What a fantastic present!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Yaay! I just got chills all the way to my toes and tears in my eyes!! Congratulations, and what a very Merry Christmas gift!!! May the new year bring you a great pregnancy and a healthy little sweetheart!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh thank goodness! so glad to hear, i was waiting very (im)patiently!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best Christmas present in the world. So exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY. I am so happy for you. I know i am a little late but only just got the net working so am really behiend on all of my blogs. Congratulations. xxx

    ReplyDelete