Tuesday, December 29, 2009

For those of you asking, they did bloodwork and I should have an idea tomorrow. If the #'s are still rising it's a good sign, if they leveled off it could mean tubal, if they've decreased it's chemical. The ultrasound showed the tiniest black dot but I remember what my first ultrasound with Mackenzie looked like and that's not it :(

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you don't have to wait too long. Though, I'm sure it will be a long day for you. You are still really early right? I have a few friends who couldn't even see their baby on the u/s until almost 8 weeks. Hoping and praying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay from an infertile that has endured many, many IVFS thus many, many ultrasounds at very early gestations. If you are 6 weeks you will NOT see a fetus. You should see a gestational sac (black dot). You may or may not see a heartbeat. However, heartbeats are more likely to be seen at 7ish weeks. Remember those little cells are multiplying like crazy right now. A few days makes a world of difference with what you can see. I am hoping for the best for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you and your family. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you that the numbers continue to rise... I am so sorry that this has been so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, I am praying for you and little baby also! Try to rest...if you can. Love and so many hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sending some prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thinking of you.. i'm only just seeing this now. hopefully you will update soon. i'm so sorry for the terrible, worrisome day i'm sure you've had.

    ReplyDelete
  8. still thinking of you, checking back constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am hoping you received good news

    ReplyDelete