Friday, December 18, 2009

I did the extra bloodwork today but I have to wait til Monday for the results. Gonna be a looong weekend! They're apparently checking to see if this pregnancy is "viable." I hate that word by the way. And I can't figure out why they would assume it could possibly not be viable. They did give me rhogam (sp?) in case it is "viable" :-/

7 comments:

  1. Ashley! I just read your past few posts! I am so (cautiously!) excited for you! I am so sorry you have to wait all weekend for the stupid dr's office! Oh, I just pray that this was meant to be! What a beautiful Christmas gift a pregnancy is! I am sending prayers and hugs to you! Can't wait for your post on Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Praying this all works out for you. This would truly be a Christmas miracle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it is, Ashley. ANd am hoping for a little peace for you this weekend to get through the weekend. Thinking of you...
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I don't like that word either. Just like 'incompatible with life'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still praying for you. Hope you are able to relax a bit over the weekend. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete