I'm blogging from a bar. I'm at a bachelorette party. This really isn't my scene. It never was. It's even less appealing now. All I can think about is that I shouldn't be here. I should have a 2 month old. Fuck my life.
I know exactly what you mean. I was forced to go out to a club exactly 2 weeks after i lost my boys and i hated it. I went home not long after i got there. It didnt feel right to be there when i should have been at home with my babies. Before i got pregnant i pretty much lived at the pub but now it feels wrong. I agree. Fuck our lives!
I am going to have that same problem soon. I am a bridesmaid in Chad's brothers wedding and so I have to go to the bachelorette party in a couple of weeks. It really sucks, and I don't even agree with the wedding. The worst thing is I can't even drink. I would much rather stay home with my two boys. I also totally agree Fuck our lives! Man I am so glad I have a place to say that.
yeah, i'm gonna have to say it too. fuck my life. my friends talk about that website, and i think, if i really posted there about why i hate my life, people would be horrified. they'd think twice about posting their stupid petty mishaps. doesn't it suck that we can't even go out without thinking of our babies? i got invited to the club like i used to before i got pregnant-of course you'll be on the guest list as usual. i don't WANT my effing old life back. i don't CARE about getting back on the guestlist. nothing is fun anymore. i just want to be at home nursing my baby! changing and washing dirty cloth diapers, i swear, i'd much rather be doing THAT than going to the club.
On June 16, 2009 (5 days past my due date) we found out that my baby girl no longer had a heart beat. On June 17, 2009 at 12:34 pm Mackenzie Noelle came into this world silently, born straight into the arms of Jesus. She was an adorable 9 lbs 7 oz and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I miss her all day everyday and can't wait to see her again in Heaven.
I found out I was pregnant for the second time in December of 2009. On January 2, 2010 at 7 weeks a live, ectopic pregnancy was confirmed and the pregnancy was ended surgcially. We've named the baby Skyler, since we did not know the sex.
I gave birth to our rainbow baby girl on November 22, 2010. We are truly blessed to have had our happy ending and hope to have a long, long time to love and spoil her...and of course tell her all about the sweet sister that came before her.
You were good to even go. I would have stayed home and sulked, even if I was the bridesmaid organising it. Fuck our lives indeed.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean. I was forced to go out to a club exactly 2 weeks after i lost my boys and i hated it. I went home not long after i got there. It didnt feel right to be there when i should have been at home with my babies. Before i got pregnant i pretty much lived at the pub but now it feels wrong. I agree. Fuck our lives!
ReplyDeleteDitto!!
ReplyDeletexx,
Tina
I am going to have that same problem soon. I am a bridesmaid in Chad's brothers wedding and so I have to go to the bachelorette party in a couple of weeks. It really sucks, and I don't even agree with the wedding. The worst thing is I can't even drink. I would much rather stay home with my two boys. I also totally agree Fuck our lives! Man I am so glad I have a place to say that.
ReplyDeleteIt's all very wrong. xo
ReplyDeleteyeah, i'm gonna have to say it too. fuck my life. my friends talk about that website, and i think, if i really posted there about why i hate my life, people would be horrified. they'd think twice about posting their stupid petty mishaps.
ReplyDeletedoesn't it suck that we can't even go out without thinking of our babies? i got invited to the club like i used to before i got pregnant-of course you'll be on the guest list as usual. i don't WANT my effing old life back. i don't CARE about getting back on the guestlist. nothing is fun anymore. i just want to be at home nursing my baby! changing and washing dirty cloth diapers, i swear, i'd much rather be doing THAT than going to the club.