
And today on my way home from work I saw a rainbow and immediately thought of Mackenzie. I'd like to think that she sent it my way. I took these pics with my iPhone while driving and they are hard to see, but I circled the area where you can barely see the rainbow. Maybe Mackenzie was trying to tell me that I would have a rainbow baby in the future. I had been thinking about that a lot today. Either way, what a lovely sight after a long day at work!









I am so glad you found a little bit of joy today.
ReplyDeletexx,
Tina
wishing and hoping for a rainbow baby soon. for both of us.
ReplyDeleteXO
I love those little signs that our babies are sending us. They're comforting. I've been seeing so many butterflies, it's crazy. Mackenzie's tree is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh those blooms are so pretty!!!!
ReplyDelete