This is an amazing service!! I love Mackenzie exactly the way I saw her in my arms...and I absolutely prefer her original pictures to this touched up picture...BUT this picture will make it so much easier to show my 8 & 5 year old stepchildren. And it's nice to get some sort of idea of how she might have looked had she been born alive. Just thought I would share!









She has big chubby cheeks and a round face like my girl, lost and born at the same gestation as Mackenzie.
ReplyDeleteFor me, the retouched photos were easier for me to really look at. I could for the first time look at all of their details and see that my girls truly were identical (I knew this, but could never see it.)
ReplyDeletexx,
Tina
So lovely... what a wonderful service. Truly looks as if she's just sleeping. :x I wish :( What a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteoh, she looks so alive, so peacefully sleeping. so sweet. she's beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteXO
Mackenzie is glorious - what a gorgeous girl.
ReplyDeleteshe's is oh so beautiful! I miss her too and wish we had time to spend with her
ReplyDelete